Dec 29, 2010

The question I had answered most in Taiwan~

After i arrived Taiwan and my intern place-Jiucyong Hu~
The question that I had answered the most is "Why you can speak Chinese very well?" 
They even consider i'm a Malay! Haha~
Then i realized that almost all Taiwanese think that Malaysian don't speak Chinese~
That's why i want to explain here~
Malaysia is a multi races country~
we have three main races- Malay, Chinese, and Indian~
I'm Chinese who born in Malaysia and i'm Chinese educated. 
That's why i can speak Chinese well~ Haha~
I even can read and write Chinese well (simplified)~
During my internship in Taiwan, i learn how to speak like a Taiwanese~
When I go travel, they won't think i'm foreigner (i can pretend that i'm Taiwanese, hehee)~
This is a good situation o not??? erm... i have no idea~ But quite funny~
I have been chat with a auntie for an hour when I took bus and she din't know i'm not Taiwanese, ekeke~

P/S: Taiwanese can speak cute~
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment