Jan 3, 2011

~Video~

One of my tasks is making video for Jiucyong Hu~
I started the task with Angela at the last week I'm in Jiucyong Hu~
We decided to record short video and add on with some photos that we took in Jiucyong Hu~
Early in the morning, we went to the entrance of Jiucyong Hu to record the starter of the video~
Woo~ I felt nervous because I'm not used to talk in front of recorder~
Angela was better than me~ She can speak well and confident although she felt nervous too~
After that, we went to Pitang Wo to record the video of Pitang Wo and the ending of the video~
The process of record was done and we need to edit the video lah^.^
We used long time to edit the video because my laptop keep on freezing when we almost finish~Arg!!!
We keep on trying and trying and finally done~Yeah~~~~
So happy because can done it before I back to Malaysia~

P/S: The video is funny >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment