Dec 7, 2010

Interesting day~


Date: 7/12/2010
Location: Jiuqiong Lake

Today was a interesting day in Jiuqiong Lake~ There was two different groups came to visit Jiuqiong Lake~

Group 1: Jhongsan Elementary school
Group 2: Tourists from Guatemala

They came in different period, so I joined them to take some pictures for my writing ^.^

Student group

This is their school trip and totally has 3 buses~ ~ They came here to see something they can't see in the class room like real insects and plants~ The most important thing is have FUN~  
Because of some reasons~ I just took some pictures when they are doing DIY and lunch~
Let’s have a look how cute they are~~~ ^.^

Some of the students

Their uniform so colorful~

DIY started~ Ingredients are soil, plant, flowerpot, and fertilize~

Their teacher teach them the steps~

They are so concentrate when planting~

Finished planting~ Is time for lunch~

Finding their place~

Getting foods~ the lunch is fried mee, fried bantiao and gongwan soup~ They brought their own tableware   (a good action that should learn by all of us)

After lunch, they have fun at the garden of Golden valley farm~

feeding fishes~

They are so cute!!! I want to back to my childhood days!!! No worries and innocent~ ^.^

Guatemala group

They came here sure for travel lah~ so I don’t explain so much jor~ When they came, I got it that almost all of them don’t know how to speak English~ Luckily they had translator to help them translate~

They had lunch at Liu’s stewed chicken restaurant when just arrived here~ They are surprising me because most of them know how to use chopstick although not so expert but good enough~ This is their 1st time had Hakka cuisine, according to some of them, they like it!!! :O






After had lunch, next station is Pi Tang Wo and Golden valley farm, Pi Tang Wo is the eco-park that I had mention at my previous article~ so I won’t repeat again~ :D
They look very interested because there has many plants that can’t grow at their country~



Mr Huang explain the park in Mandarin ~

The translator translated to Spanish ~

They walked around~

Explanation about Golden valley farm~

The famous fruits of Xinpu~ 


Last station~ Chen’s Farm, they DIY Hakka ground tea (擂茶) and mashu(麻薯)~
I’m interested too because this is my 1st time DIY Hakka ground tea and mashu~ The Hakka ground tea is different with Malaysia Hakka ground tea~ I will give further explaination when I free~ Haha~ Now move on to see the happy and excited expression of Guatemala tourist when they are doing Hakka ground tea and mashu~


Ingredients~ i'm not sure all of its, so din't mention at here~


Showed the steps to them~

They try by themselves~

These guys work hard XP

Doing Mashu~

Ready to serve~

prepared the Hakka ground tea~

Hakka ground tea~ taste nice~

Mashu~ Nice too~

She can speak English~ 

Take a picture before leave~

Gracias~ Thank you~谢谢~
This is Spanish i had learned today^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment