Feb 26, 2011

~Welcome Party~

5 Dec 2010

CTLC Aiesecer had organized a welcome party for all the trainees~
Before the welcome party, some of us were requested to attend a interview session.
We need to tell them what we are doing in our working place and why we choose Taiwan as our exchange.
The answer from all of us are different. The most interesting answer is from Nobuaki-a trainee from Japan.
He said he want to learn Chinese, so he choose to come Taiwan and the result was so impressed because he really can speak Chinese more than what I can imagine.
When the interview finished, we had take some photos~





After the interview, we were heading to the welcome party. I'm looking forward at that time because can meet the other trainees and CTLC Aiesecers. Actually I'm kinda introvert in front of stranger. So, I felt a bit nervous too~ Hahaa XD
Okay, cut the crap.


All were happy and enjoy in the party~

We were played station game! They are my teammate~

They all said we are look alike~ Are we?

David~My TN manager~

3 Malaysia girls~ We knew each other in Taiwan~ 缘分!

I saw a Japanese 'fencing' practicing when I left the party~ 1st time!

Supper! So tasty!

We were overnight in Juju's room that night! Thanks ya for let us stayed in your room~

Yup~ I had fun in the welcome party. Not because of the food, beer... but the people I had met ^.^

P/S: The next day 6 Dec, I went to Hualien~ Will share with you all about the journey later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment