Feb 22, 2011

Hakka 客家话

I was live in a Hakka area during the 6 weeks~
That's why I had met many people speak Hakka~
But I don't understand...>.<
You sure will say this is a normal thing since I never learn Hakka before~
But the fact is....
I do speak Hakka because my parents teach me since I was child.
Haha~ is ok!!! I had imagined this situation will happen before I come here.
This is because we live in different country,
so what we had learn also different although the language is the same.
Sometimes I will feel interesting because same meaning but different pronunciation.
Can give some examples?
Sorry to tell that, I had forgotten...hehee~ paiseh ah!

A little story:
Uncle brought me to a meeting before, but the problem is they all spoke Hakka in the meeting.
I can understood some of it but most of the part I had no idea what they are discuss about.
At the end, I just sit and try my best to understand. It is so funny when you attend a meeting
without point. But I understood what uncle think about, he just want me to learn something new.
Appreciated but I won't attend any meeting without point anymore! Haha~

P/S: One thing can has different aspect when you see it from different way.^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment